Tank Alert® Solar
Solar Powered Indoor/Outdoor Alarm System
The innovative Tank Alert® Solar alarm warns of potentially threatening liquid levels in water and wastewater applications by utilizing a solar panel with battery backup for easy installation and operation. It's a simple, ideal solution for seasonal homes, cabins in remote locations, or for retrofitting existing systems.
The Tank Alert® Solarm alarm is powered by a rechargeable battery via 12 VDC, 10 watt solar panel. Lithium Ion batteries provide backup power. The unit must be installed in a location with adequate sunlight for solar charging. When an alarm condition occurs, the beacon will illuminate and the horn will activate. The horn can be silenced with the test/silence push button. Once the condition is cleared, the alarm will automatically reset. In full alarm, the unite will run for approximately 24 hours. Idle unit without any solar charging will run for approximately 5 days.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standard
- Alarm is powered by rechargeable battery via 12 VDC, 10 watt solar panel (includes mounting bracket and 10 feet (3 meters) of 18/2 cable)
- (2) liquid-tight round cable connectors (RCC-8)
- Main power on/off switch
- Green power on LED indicatior
- Amber battery charging LED indicator
- Red reverse battery polarity LED indicator
- Alarm will operate for up to 72 hours with no sun if not in alarm
- Alarm will operate for up to 24 hours with no sun if in alarm
- Automatic alarm reset, test/silence push button switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Integral mounting tabs for easy installation
- Integral padlockable latch for added safety
- Complete package includes standard SJE SignalMaster® control switch with 20 feet (6.09 meters) of cable and mounting clamp. Other lengths and floats switches available. See control switch section of the catalog.
- Alternate float switch models for high or low liquid level warning